Inspired By a Mission
The Antonine Sisters’ mission in the United States is based on Christian principles. The Sisters and staff work together to provide compassionate and holistic care to adults. We promote the independence and dignity of each individual in a home-like environment. The Antonine Sisters are members of the Maronite Catholic Church, an Eastern Catholic Church in full communion with the Holy See of Rome. Read more here.
Antonine Village provides compassionate care for all persons regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex or disability. It is our mission to treat every client with respect and dignity. Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They are:
- People: We believe that people are our most valuable asset. Our very existence as an adult day care center is to serve the needs of the elderly and adults with disabilities. We, the Antonine Sisters and our staff, recognize individuality and diversity and promote teamwork.
- Dignity of individual: We treat all adults with respect and dignity and foster freedom and independence.
- Holistic care: We provide holistic care that involves the physical, mental, social and spiritual aspects of a person’s existence.
- Compassion: We strive to provide quality service, promote independence and preserve dignity with compassionate and loving care.
- Non-discrimination: We welcome all persons, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender or disability.
Click here to see what our clients are saying about us.
A Peaceful Setting
Antonine Village is located in North Jackson, Ohio, nestled in the peaceful Ohio countryside near the National Shrine of Our Lady of Lebanon and adjoining the Antonine Sisters Adult Day Care. Our facility is conveniently located near Youngstown, Warren and western Pennsylvania.
State-of-the-art Meets Home
Antonine Village is a modern facility, built new in 2014, where older adults can receive the loving care they need and maintain their dignity in a Christian, home-like setting. We feature a mix of independent living, assisted living and memory care units. The facility includes three dining rooms, two activity rooms, a computer room and a secure outdoor courtyard.
Religious services take place in the Antonine Village’s very own chapel and pastoral care is available. Other services include 24-hour nursing care, three home-cooked meals daily and housekeeping and laundry services.